Gamezer Community


 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
GameZer Community Group / Group ID:ce91042259adb3f7a3f5758d150fe787 Group Pass:1111

Share | 
 

 the chair of recognition " Soon "

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 am

- your real name ?

- your age ?

- what kind of game you prefer in gamezer ?

- how do you know about gamezer ?

- what if your favorite food / team / color ?

- what if you sentenced to be in a faraway island but you can take only 3 things and 1 person with you name this person and the other 3 things

- choose one of those to live and the other to die ( your best friend / your girlfriend ) and why ?

- soony are you are you drinking or smoking ?

- what about yourself what is the most thing you hate and love in yourself soony ?

- one word you say to ( your mother / your father / your brothers / your best friend / your girlfriend / me Very Happy )


BRB

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:08 am

Hmm nice questions but it's not very hard  

- your real name ?

Answer: Faisal

- your age ?

Answer:No Comment 


- what kind of game you prefer in
gamezer ?

Answer: I like   gamezer pool because it easy and when I play it make me happy

- how do you know about gamezer ?

Answer: from my brothers they was play in gamezer since 2007 i saw my brothers play gamezer when I saw them I told to one off my brothers I won't to play it for a while when I play it I like it then I register to gamezer

- what if your favorite food / team /
color ?

Answer: I like all the foods the must Import thing that I don't be hungry hhh ^^ and I like brazil team because they Are professionals and my favorite color is red and black when you mix them it's gave you a beautiful color ^_^

- what if you sentenced to be in a
faraway island but you can take
only 3 things and 1 person with you
name this person and the other 3
things

Answer:I will take with me expert man  and camping tools and foods and water for drink

- choose one of those to live and
the other to die ( your best friend /
your girlfriend ) and why ?

Answer:I will choose my friends because first I have to help my friends like the proverb say "a friend in need is a friend indeed"  


- soony are you are you drinking or
smoking ?

Answer : no I don't drink or smoke


- what about yourself what is the
most thing you hate and love in
yourself soony ?

Answer : I hate my self if I judge to some one before I really know him and I love my self if I be helpful to some one


- one word you say to ( your
mother / your father / your
brothers / your best friend / your
girlfriend / me )

Answer: to my father and mother I love you because without you I haven't be what I am on right now and to my friends if you need any thing please tell me and I will do anything to help you and to my brothers thank you for every thing and thank you for definition  me to gamezer ^^and to my girlfriend thank you for loving me and make me happy and to you angel thanks for every thing I like you because you are great friend and great sister ^^

Any questions ?  hi!

_________________






Last edited by soon on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 am

soon wrote:
Hmm nice questions but it's not very hard

- your real name ?

Answer: Faisal

- your age ?

Answer:16 in 6/1/2011 I will be 17


- what kind of game you prefer in
gamezer ?

Answer: I like gamezer pool because it easy and when I play it make me happy

- how do you know about gamezer ?

Answer: from my brothers they was play in gamezer since 2007 i saw my brothers play gamezer when I saw them I told to one off my brothers I won't to play it for a while when I play it I like it then I register to gamezer

- what if your favorite food / team /
color ?

Answer: I like all the foods the must Import thing that I don't be hungry hhh ^^ and I like brazil team because they Are professionals and my favorite color is red and black when you mix them it's gave you a beautiful color ^_^

- what if you sentenced to be in a
faraway island but you can take
only 3 things and 1 person with you
name this person and the other 3
things

Answer:I will take with me expert man and camping tools and foods and water for drink

- choose one of those to live and
the other to die ( your best friend /
your girlfriend ) and why ?

Answer:I will choose my friends because first I have to help my friends like the proverb say "a friend in need is a friend indeed"


- soony are you are you drinking or
smoking ?

Answer : no I don't drink or smoke


- what about yourself what is the
most thing you hate and love in
yourself soony ?

Answer : I hate my self if I judge to some one before I really know him and I love my self if I be helpful to some one


- one word you say to ( your
mother / your father / your
brothers / your best friend / your
girlfriend / me )

Answer: to my father and mother I love you because without you I haven't be what I am on right now and to my friends if you need any thing please tell me and I will do anything to help you and to my brothers thank you for every thing and thank you for definition me to gamezer ^^and to my girlfriend thank you for loving me and make me happy and to you angel thanks for every thing I like you because you are great friend and great sister ^^

Any questions ? hi!

good answers i give you that clapping

it's not over yet soony just wait for the other then i will come back again ninja

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 am

Angel Tears wrote:
soon wrote:
Hmm nice questions but it's not very hard

- your real name ?

Answer: Faisal

- your age ?

Answer:16 in 6/1/2011 I will be 17


- what kind of game you prefer in
gamezer ?

Answer: I like gamezer pool because it easy and when I play it make me happy

- how do you know about gamezer ?

Answer: from my brothers they was play in gamezer since 2007 i saw my brothers play gamezer when I saw them I told to one off my brothers I won't to play it for a while when I play it I like it then I register to gamezer

- what if your favorite food / team /
color ?

Answer: I like all the foods the must Import thing that I don't be hungry hhh ^^ and I like brazil team because they Are professionals and my favorite color is red and black when you mix them it's gave you a beautiful color ^_^

- what if you sentenced to be in a
faraway island but you can take
only 3 things and 1 person with you
name this person and the other 3
things

Answer:I will take with me expert man and camping tools and foods and water for drink

- choose one of those to live and
the other to die ( your best friend /
your girlfriend ) and why ?

Answer:I will choose my friends because first I have to help my friends like the proverb say "a friend in need is a friend indeed"


- soony are you are you drinking or
smoking ?

Answer : no I don't drink or smoke


- what about yourself what is the
most thing you hate and love in
yourself soony ?

Answer : I hate my self if I judge to some one before I really know him and I love my self if I be helpful to some one


- one word you say to ( your
mother / your father / your
brothers / your best friend / your
girlfriend / me )

Answer: to my father and mother I love you because without you I haven't be what I am on right now and to my friends if you need any thing please tell me and I will do anything to help you and to my brothers thank you for every thing and thank you for definition me to gamezer ^^and to my girlfriend thank you for loving me and make me happy and to you angel thanks for every thing I like you because you are great friend and great sister ^^

Any questions ? hi!

good answers i give you that clapping

it's not over yet soony just wait for the other then i will come back again ninja

Okay yahoo

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 pm

imagine yourself a president of any country...what is your first 3 decisions ?

if you were in so faraway island choose something from the following to be with you
( your girlfriend / your best friend / a book / a gun ) and why ?

what is the most funny nickname you ever meet in gamezer ?

BRB

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Angel Tears wrote:
imagine yourself a president of any country...what is your first 3 decisions ?

Answer: hmm the first decision will be any one won't to travel to another country he can travel for free. Free only when you travel by car

And the second decision will be in schools every day the students have a Gravel for fun only

The third decision is make a place for poor people. Who don't have home or money to live

if you were in so faraway island choose something from the following to be with you
( your girlfriend / your best friend / a book / a gun ) and why ?

Answer: a gun because it maybe there I find animals. Won't to eat me.

what is the most funny nickname you ever meet in gamezer ?

Answer: I like school that funny when some one tell you I like school sure I like to get new informations to my mind but you will not like to get up every day at 6 in morning


BRB

imagine yourself a president of any country...what is your first 3 decisions ?

Answer: hmm the first decision will be any one won't to travel to another country he can travel for free. Free only when you travel by car

And the second decision will be in schools every day the students have a Gravel for fun only

The third decision is make a place for poor people. Who don't have home or money to live

if you were in so faraway island choose something from the following to be with you
( your girlfriend / your best friend / a book / a gun ) and why ?

Answer: a gun because it maybe there I find animals. Won't to eat me.

what is the most funny nickname you ever meet in gamezer ?

Answer: I like school that funny when some one tell you I like school sure I like to get new informations to my mind but you will not like to get up every day at 6 in morning

^^

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

oK lazy and aggressive soony

the final question is ....

reward and word for each member here in the forum " the name of the member and his reward "
for example...
SLAYER ( his reward )
Mr Seven ( his reward )
....etc

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 am

hmmm like this ?

SLAYER ( 15 Medals )

Mr Seven ( 10 medals )

Ғ ệ Ŧ Ą M È Ệ Й ( 10 medals )

SaffaH ( 10 medals )

RASHED AL9AMET ( 10 medals )

͡ ..Ţ~s~Ļ~ě~қ ..͡ ( 10 medals )

المسافر ( 10 medals )

»SASHO« ( 10 medals )

VENON ( 5 medals )

remond ( 10 medals )

amiral.ksa ( 5 medals )

» ĦẦρρY « ( 10 medals )

Mr.3zooz ( 10 medals )

Drini ( 5 medals )

Saffa7 ( 5 medals )

Rashed ( 10 medals )

ζ̮͡ЌỈňĢ« ̮͡Đāмдř° ( 10medals )

Angel Tears ( 13 medals )

^_^

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

BAD news














you are free to go now soony
+congratulations for the new color Very Happy you deserve it

Oops i got one last question....
who is has the courage to be the host of MR SLAYER chair of recognition ?
what ?? why you are looking at me that way ?? noway i won't do it find someone else " i don't want to be fired "

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Angel Tears wrote:
BAD news














you are free to go now soony
+congratulations for the new color Very Happy you deserve it

Oops i got one last question....
who is has the courage to be the host of MR SLAYER chair of recognition ?
what ?? why you are looking at me that way ?? noway i won't do it find someone else " i don't want to be fired "

cowards nun of you have the courage to do it

If no one do it after 2-1 days I will do it

And I know that no one will do it so I will make a questions from now

And thank you. You deserve it two.^ ^

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
...Mr.Seven...
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 25
Location : Kosovo

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm

No No !

This is not fair Angel aggressive

in my turn se ask me and now i cant ask him,why ? dry

_________________

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩...Mr.Seven...۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩...Mr.Seven...۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

...Mr.Seven... wrote:
No No !

This is not fair Angel aggressive

in my turn se ask me and now i cant ask him,why ? dry

Hhhhhhhhh yahoo

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 pm

...Mr.Seven... wrote:
No No !

This is not fair Angel aggressive

in my turn se ask me and now i cant ask him,why ? dry

lol it have been 3 days now already

OK we will make an exception, feel free Mr Seven soony is yours from now " KILL HIM "

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
...Mr.Seven...
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 25
Location : Kosovo

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Angel Tears wrote:
...Mr.Seven... wrote:
No No !

This is not fair Angel aggressive

in my turn se ask me and now i cant ask him,why ? dry

lol it have been 3 days now already

OK we will make an exception, feel free Mr Seven soony is yours from now " KILL HIM "

I wait wait wait to say you i finished with Questions now let other to make questions but u not do it ,this is not Fair ! vahidrk1

_________________

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩...Mr.Seven...۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩...Mr.Seven...۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 pm

for sure you can ask him now he is all yours now

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
...Mr.Seven...
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 25
Location : Kosovo

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Angel Tears wrote:
for sure you can ask him now he is all yours now

Ok clapping shake

_________________

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩...Mr.Seven...۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩...Mr.Seven...۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 pm

I don't believe this *_* but no problem I will answer you

_________________






Last edited by soon on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:26 pm

soon wrote:
I don't believe this *_* but no problem will answer you

lol don't be afraid just give Mr seven the chance

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Angel Tears wrote:
soon wrote:
I don't believe this *_* but no problem will answer you

lol don't be afraid just give Mr seven the chance

Hhh I didn't say he can't. He can ask me 100 questions

^_*

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
...Mr.Seven...
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 25
Location : Kosovo

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 am

Well ,here are some easy questions happy

1.You said that you have Girlfriend ? and my question is when was your first kiss ,and where ?

2.Do you believe love at first sight?

3.What makes you Feel bad ?

4.The person who is liked in gamezer and the person who is not liked in the gamezer?

5.What are the favorite sayings for you or from you?

6.Which is your favorite animal ?

7.How do you think I'm funny or serious man, if so why?

the reason why i make Seven Question are 'cause my favorite number is 7 shy

Thanks give_rose

_________________

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩...Mr.Seven...۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩...Mr.Seven...۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaffaH
Active Member
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 26
Location : Lebanon

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:38 am

Angel Tears wrote:
...Mr.Seven... wrote:
No No !

This is not fair Angel aggressive

in my turn se ask me and now i cant ask him,why ? dry

lol it have been 3 days now already

OK we will make an exception, feel free Mr Seven soony is yours from now " KILL HIM "



hhhh Mr.Seven go ahead hhhhh clapping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 am

...Mr.Seven... wrote:
Well ,here are some easy questions happy

1.You said that you have Girlfriend ? and my question is when was your first kiss ,and where ?

2.Do you believe love at first sight?

3.What makes you Feel bad ?

4.The person who is liked in gamezer and the person who is not liked in the gamezer?

5.What are the favorite sayings for you or from you?

6.Which is your favorite animal ?

7.How do you think I'm funny or serious man, if so why?

the reason why i make Seven Question are 'cause my favorite number is 7 shy

Thanks give_rose

Sorry for making you waiting I was sleeping I thought you will put the questions not today

1.You said that you have Girlfriend ? and my question is when was your first kiss ,and where ?

Answer: hmm when I said that. That was just a example not true if it true. Sure the first kiss will be in kuwait

2.Do you believe love at first sight?

Answer: no I don't believe at the first time because some times when you love some one. In the next day you know that he don't like you like how you like him

3.What makes you Feel bad ?

Answer: when i judge to some one before I really know him

4.The person who is liked in gamezer and the person who is not liked in the gamezer?

Answer: I like the one who be helpful to other members and I like who like to do challenges the one who I don't like him is abuser and the one who give members wrong answers

5.What are the favorite sayings for you or from you?

Answer: I like "a friend in need is a friend indeed"^^

6.Which is your favorite animal ?

Answer: lions and wolfs ^^

7.How do you think I'm funny or serious man, if so why?

Answer: yaaa you're funny the reason maybe you like to be funny but the sure thing that some time you are not serious ^_*

any another questions ?

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:01 pm

SaffaH wrote:
Angel Tears wrote:
...Mr.Seven... wrote:
No No !

This is not fair Angel aggressive

in my turn se ask me and now i cant ask him,why ? dry

lol it have been 3 days now already

OK we will make an exception, feel free Mr Seven soony is yours from now " KILL HIM "



hhhh Mr.Seven go ahead hhhhh clapping

Hhhhhh when your turn come I will put for you very hard questions hhhhh yahoo

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
Angel Tears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Ok guys soony will host the next event and guess who's gonna be our guest ?

SLAYER

it's now official

be our party starter soony Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soon
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 32
Location : kuwait

PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 pm

cowards down

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsworld.yoo7.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the chair of recognition " Soon "    

Back to top Go down
 
the chair of recognition " Soon "
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» An amazing drum solo by Buddy Rich from 1978

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamezer Community :: General :: Introduce your self :: Forum Members section-
Jump to: